Lee Roy Jordan (#54) had a stellar day against the Sooners in the 1963 Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida. Everything from winning the coin toss, conducted by President John F. Kennedy, to a game high of 24 tackles which led to his being named the game’s Most Valuable Player. Twice, inside the Tide 10-yard line, Jordan separated Sooner’s fullback Jim Grisham (#45) from the football to thwart the threats. After the game, Coach Bryant said, “If they stay between the sidelines, Lee Roy Jordan will tackle them.” Bama took the victory, 17-0.
Each limited edition print is hand-signed and numbered by the artist and has an image size of 21” x 23½”.
Please allow up to 15 business days for completion of custom-framed orders.
• Signature Edition Lithographs - limited to 1963 prints
• Artist's Proof Lithographs - limited to 196 prints
• Museum Edition Lithographs - limited to 100 prints
If you choose the Installment Payment Plan option, you must complete your order by checking out through the Partial.ly payment button in your shopping cart.
• Place your item in the cart using the "Add to Cart" button (if the button says "Sold Out" there are invalid options selected - see explanation box above options)
• Click on the word "Cart" in the upper right corner of the page
• On the flyout cart select the "View Cart" button
• Complete check out using the Partial.ly payment option to set up your desired installment plan.