Artist Daniel A. Moore’s new pencil drawing portrait of former Alabama Coach Gene Stallings was inspired by Leonardo da Vinci’s striking drawing, the Turin Self Portrait. In keeping with that genre, the artist has digitally infused tone and background into his drawing to visually simulate some of the same patina and richness inherent in the Old Master’s centuries-old masterpiece. The artwork is being offered by New Life Art as Fine Art Giclée Prints and Canvases. It is available as either the stand-alone portrait or as two unique montage designs using 4 vignettes of moments from the Stallings Era.
Vignette Descriptions (clockwise from top left of the four corners design)
• Antonio Langham (#43) from The Interception - 1992 SEC Championship Game
• Dwayne Rudd (#87) from The Grand Finale - 1997 Outback Bowl
• Phillip Doyle (#17) from The Kick II - Alabama at Tennessee (1990)
• Jay Barker (#7) from The Winning Connection - 1995 Citrus Bowl
Regular Edition Lithograph: 950
Image Size: 15" x 20"
Fine Art Giclée Canvas: 250
Image Size: 18" x 24"
Artist's Edition Fine Art Giclée Canvas: 25
Image Size: 21" x 28"
Each limited edition print and canvas is hand-signed and numbered by the artist and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
PayPal Pay Later
• Place your item in the cart using the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to check out.
• At our "Check Out" Payment Options tab, select the "Pay Later" option and click the black "Pay Later" button below. A PayPal pop up box will appear and ask you to log in to your PayPal account or sign up for a new PayPal account.
• After logging in to your PayPal account, follow the instructions on the PayPal page to complete your order.