The Game Changers commemorates Alabama's decisive 55-44 comeback victory against Auburn in the 2014 Iron Bowl. The diptych's left panel features Amari Cooper's 75-yard touchdown catch late in the third quarter to cut the Auburn lead to two. Portrayed on the right side is Blake Sims' 11-yard touchdown scramble on 'Bama's ensuing possession early in the fourth. This touchdown gave the Tide a lead that it refused to relinquish.
Each limited edition print is hand-signed and numbered by the artist. Each print is hand-signed and numbered by the artist and has an image area of 19½” x 26”.
*Framed image reflects our Crimson Suede/Black mats and Black (1½") frame.
Please allow up to 15 business days for completion of custom-framed orders.
• Regular Edition Lithographs - limited to 900 prints
• Artist's Proof Lithographs - limited to 125 prints
• Collector's Edition Giclées - limited to 100 prints
• Museum Edition Giclées - limited to 100 prints
If you choose the Installment Payment Plan option, you must complete your order by checking out through the Partial.ly payment button in your shopping cart.
• Place your item in the cart using the "Add to Cart" button (if the button says "Sold Out" there are invalid options selected - see explanation box above options)
• Click on the word "Cart" in the upper right corner of the page
• On the flyout cart select the "View Cart" button
• Complete check out using the Partial.ly payment option to set up your desired installment plan.