Tidal Surge by Sarah A. Peterson
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
In Tidal Surge, Artist Sarah A. Peterson has beautifully portrayed the majesty and strength of the bull elephant in the setting of an onrushing tide.
• Small Giclée Print: 12" x 12" (framed measurement approx. 20" x 20")
• Medium Giclée Print: 18" x 18" (framed measurement approx. 27" x 27")
• Medium Giclée Canvas: 18" x 18" (framed measurement between 21" x 21" and 24" x 24" depending on framing chosen)
• Large Giclée Canvas: 27" x 27" (framed measurement between 31.5" x 31.5" and 36" x 36" depending on framing chosen)
• Signed & Numbered Giclée Canvas: 38" x 38" (between 42.5" x 42.5" and 47" x 47" depending on framing chosen)
The canvas editions are offered in three sizes — optional stretching and framing are available. Gallery-wrapped canvases have a depth of 1.5".
Framing options are listed in the order of framed images shown. Please allow 7-10 business days for completion of custom-framed orders.
About the Artist
After receiving a BA in Fine Arts from David Lipscomb University, Sarah moved to NYC to attend Parsons School of Design. It was there where she discovered her passion for oil painting. By day, she taught art for the Archdiocese’s Patron Art Program while furthering her oil painting studies by night at the Art Students League of New York. Currently, she resides in Winter Park, Florida. Her most recent series explores Endangered Animal and Plant Species, which can be found in the Grand Bohemian Hotel Galleries.
PayPal Pay Later
• Place your item in the cart using the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to check out.
• At our "Check Out" Payment Options tab, select the "Pay Later" option and click the black "Pay Later" button below. A PayPal pop up box will appear and ask you to log in to your PayPal account or sign up for a new PayPal account.
• After logging in to your PayPal account, follow the instructions on the PayPal page to complete your order.