Sweet Sixteen commemorates Alabama's incredible run for the 2015 National Championship. In this masterwork the artist merged his first two prints from the 2015 season, Finish! and The Washout, to create this dynamic piece!
Included in the Sweet Sixteen montage are vignetted highlights from the 2015 season depicting:
(1) the Tide defense led by Jarran Reed and Reggie Ragland, as it shuts down LSU's then-Heisman-Trophy candidate Leonard Fournette;
(2) the eventual Heisman Trophy winner, Derrick Henry against Georgia, from The Washout;
(3) Cyrus Jones' timely interception against Michigan State in the College Football Playoff Semi-Final Game;
(4) Jake Coker's sensational passing game, also from the CFP Semi-Final (detail shown above);
(5) Kicker Adam Griffith as he watches Marlon Humphrey cradle his perfectly-placed onside kick; and
(6) Kenyan Drake as he "finishes" his 95-yard kickoff return — both from the CFP Championship Game; — and
(7) Coach Nick Saban, donning a National Championship smile in celebration of his team's perfect Finish!
Standard Edition: 75
Artist's Edition: 16
Canvas Size: 36" x 27"
Each limited edition canvas is hand-signed and numbered by the artist and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and brass title plate. Each Autographed canvas has been personally signed by Jake Coker.
Please allow 7-10 business days for completion of custom-framed orders.
If you choose the Installment Plan option, you must complete your order by checking out through the Partial.ly payment button in your shopping cart.
• Place your item in the cart using the "Add to Cart" button (if the button says "Sold Out" there are invalid options selected - see explanation box above options).
• Complete check out using the Partial.ly payment option to set up your desired installment plan.