Sweet Sixteen commemorates Alabama's incredible run for the 2015 National Championship. In this masterwork the artist merged his first two prints from the 2015 season, Finish! and The Washout, to create this dynamic piece!
Included in the Sweet Sixteen montage are vignetted highlights from the 2015 season depicting:
(1) the Tide defense led by Jarran Reed and Reggie Ragland, as it shuts down LSU's then-Heisman-Trophy candidate Leonard Fournette;
(2) the eventual Heisman Trophy winner, Derrick Henry against Georgia, from The Washout;
(3) Cyrus Jones' timely interception against Michigan State in the College Football Playoff Semi-Final Game;
(4) Jake Coker's sensational passing game, also from the CFP Semi-Final (detail shown above);
(5) Kicker Adam Griffith as he watches Marlon Humphrey cradle his perfectly-placed onside kick; and
(6) Kenyan Drake as he "finishes" his 95-yard kickoff return — both from the CFP Championship Game; — and
(7) Coach Nick Saban, donning a National Championship smile in celebration of his team's perfect Finish!
Autographed Editions Available: Each Autographed print or canvas has been personally signed by Jake Coker.
Each limited edition print is hand-signed and numbered by the artist. The Regular Edition Lithograph is limited to 1400 prints (24¾” x 18½”), the Artist’s Proof Lithograph is limited to 400 prints (24¾” x 18½”), the Collector’s Edition Giclée is limited to 150 prints (24¾” x 18½”), and the Museum Edition Giclée is limited to 100 prints (24¾” x 18½”).
Please allow 7-10 business days for completion of custom-framed orders.